Continents Seven - The Book [English]
It has been three interesting months, working on various projects. I have finally managed to finish writing my first book, Continents Seven: Values for sports, business and life learned throughout the world. This is a summary of my 2018 adventures in the Seven Continents, plus the recent World Championships in the Arctic. Every swim is compared to a similar situation I have faced in my professional or personal life, in order to draw a number of conclusions and lessons very valuable to the reader, regardless of his / her background.
- Foreword (by Steven Munatones, founder of WOWSA)
- Take risks, success lies beyond your comfort zone.
- Dream big, and don’t stop until you make it.
- Continents Seven: Develop your personal brand and fly solo.
- 1. Oceania: Failure as a part of success.
- 2. Africa: Learn to live with sharks.
- 3. South America: Follow your own path and goals.
- 4. Europe: Don’t let any jellyfish stop you.
- 5. North America: Stop trying to see in the dark.
- 6. Asia: Find your passion and purpose in life.
- 7. Antarctica: Trust the process and in your abilities.
- Epilogue: Arctic: Become the best in your niche market.
- Post script: Thoughts, awards, plans and acknowledgements.